Joseph B. Moore III is a partner in our Chicago office and also manages Indiana litigation. He has extensive experience in construction defect, catastrophic personal injury, business interruption, product liability, transportation, professional negligence, biometric privacy, intellectual property disputes and complex commercial litigation matters. Joe creates strong strategic defense options for his clients at trial by carefully investigating the underlying facts, science, and economics. To properly defend both liability and damage investigations, Joe has developed a nationwide network of quality professional experts including medical doctors, economists, and engineers in complex matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Joe was a partner at a national insurance defense firm where he managed high exposure matters for surplus and excess carriers. Joe attended law school and received his J.D. from Chicago-Kent College of Law with a certificate in intellectual property, where he also received the Kent Bar & Gavel award from his graduating class. Prior to law school, he attended Northwestern University in Evanston, IL and earned a double major with a B.S. in industrial engineering and economics.
Away from work, Joe enjoys tennis, golf, Chicago sports, and traveling with his wife Sandra. He also regularly performs in the Chicago Bar Association’s annual holiday review show, which will celebrate its 100th year in 2023.
PROFESSIONAL & CIVIC INVOLVEMENT
- Northwestern University Alumni Reunion Coordinator
- Sigma Nu Fraternity Alumni Advisory Board Member
- Sons & Daughters of Pearl Harbor Survivors
- John Krysa Memorial Foundation Limited
- Freshman Fifteen NFP for acapella
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Lake County Indiana Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Claims Litigation Management